Wednesday 22 December 2010

New year, new team, new bike, new blog, new life

Possibly the title for this post sounds a little over the top but I'm embarking on a bit of an adventure in January and it feels BIG. We're moving to Scotland after 10 years in the flatlands of Cambridgshire (how I took up mountain biking living here I will neve quite know). This I am sure will be fab, a new racing scene a new bunch of cyclists to get to know and a new area to explore on two wheels. However as yet I'm without a job so its going to be a bit tight financially to start with. On the plus side my new team awcycles.co.uk have been massively helpful providing lovely Giant Anthems for Chris and I to ride and all sorts of other bits and pieces that I'll post about as and when they arrive.

In honour of all of this I decided it would be much easier to write a pesonal blog rather than hop between team oriented ones (although my race reports can be seen on www.teamawcycles.co.uk) so here it is - 1 post down, many to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment